ghanaian shea butter meets swiss herbs
The Swiss label SHEA YEAH formulates effective natural cosmetics with ethically produced shea butter from Ghana and Swiss healing herbs. If you love Mother Earth’s plant power, want to know the origin of your cosmetics and like it simple yet beautiful – welcome to the family.
«We are here to dive into the world of plant alchemy with you, to share beauty hacks, report on our shea butter production, give you DIY inspiration and much more!»
- Shea Body Butter Orange Seabucket Calendula – BlessingCHF 25.90 – CHF 39.90
- Testerset: Mother, Justice & BlessingCHF 39.00
- Pure organic shea butter – MotherCHF 14.90 – CHF 22.90
- Shea Body Butter Coconut – JoyCHF 19.90 – CHF 34.90
- Herbal Body Scrub Verveine – JusticeCHF 32.90
- Soap with shea butter – the baristaCHF 10.00
- Universal Beauty Balm Lavender Mallow – FaithCHF 22.90 – CHF 37.90
- Floral Body Scrub Mallow Ylang Ylang – PatienceCHF 32.90
- Aloe vera moisturizing gel with cucumberCHF 16.50
- GiftbagCHF 2.50
- Yellow shea butter – ComfortCHF 14.90 – CHF 22.90
- Rose water from Zurich organic rosesCHF 16.50
Our three-year-old son suddenly suffered from neurodermatitis last winter. We tried several products without success. With shea butter (“mother”) the itching quickly subsided and the skin was able to heal. We are glad that we could do without cortisone preparations.
I appreciate the honesty of shea yeah and that I don’t carry around water in my cosmetics when I travel. The Beauty Balm FAITH comes after swimming on my face, while the Body Butter BLESSING is my absolute favourite apres-soleil.
Thank you very much for the fine DIY butter, I have already potted it with cold-pressed oil and essential oils.
My work puts a strain on my hands. Thanks to shea butter I got rid of my thick horny skin. And it’s quite simple.
A wonderful feeling on the skin! I hydrate my face with rose water and then apply shea butter. The hydration can stay in the skin where it is needed. You can feel it well. The skin is no longer tight!